The University of Queensland, St Lucia, Brisbane.
Fly: Brisbane airport (BNE). The university campus is a short distance from the airport.
More details on transport and visas will be given here at a later date.
You have two main options for accommodation:
- We will reserve a block of rooms on campus at the university
- All rooms are individual, but bathroom facilities are shared. The rate will be roughly $75/night (Australian dollars), including breakfast (and no other meals), though the exact figure will depend on numbers.
- The residences are on the perimeter of the campus, and are a pleasant 10-minute walk to the lecture halls.
- There will be a call for interest around the beginning of April for this university accommodation.
- Hotels are readily available in the Brisbane CBD, and the university is a short (10-15 minute) bus ride from the city centre.
We are trying to arrange child care during the conference, though this
is not yet confirmed. We will update this page when more concrete
information is available.